Mico Green Technology, S.L. (Onwards, “Mico”) keep in the processing of personal data of their users with the current legislation in Spain and in the European union in particular with the regulation (UE) 2016/679 of the European Parlament and of Council, 27 th April, 2016, relativity to protection of phisical people. In respect to treatment of personal Data and the free circulation of this data (onwards, “RGPD”). For this adopts the technical measurements and organizational neccesary for guarantee the security of the data of personal theme. And keep out the lost. Bad use, disturbance, unauthorized access, stole of the personal data reaching Technology state, the nature of the data and the risk that they can suffer.
Who is the responsible of treatment of personal data?
MICO GREEN TECHNOLOGY, S.L. – NIF: B-87007605
Adress: c/ Azcona, 36 – Bajo, 28028 Madrid. E-mail: hola[@]micocar.com
What personal data collect and for purpose?
Mico only will treat personal data of the users that will be suitables, relevant and limited to neccesary in relation with the ends for there are treated. In this sense, the users can send personal data to Mico through of the different procedures established for that, will treat for the next purposes always and When the users have let their consense of specific way, informed, unequivocal:
- ContactMico will treat the personal data, of the users with the purpose of manage and attend Requests of information and comunications that have done for them by e-mail or phone number facilitated in the website and the mobile App. For this purpose Mico will treat identify data and the contact of the users.
- Subscription to BlogMico will treat personal data of the users for the benefit of service of Subscription to blog. Informing him about news and updates. For this purpose Mico will treat data of the contact of each user.
- Benefit of Mico service to the usersMico will process personal data in order to offer users a taxi request service immediately from the mobile phone, without the need to make phone calls and obtaining a discount of 10% to 50% of the amount of their taxi service. In all your trips. Likewise, Mico allows interaction and direct communication between drivers and customers, eliminating the intervention of taxi stations. For this purpose, Mico will process identification data, contact data, geolocation data and bank details.
- Benefit of Mico service to driversMico will process personal data in order to allow drivers to contact users registered in Mico for receiving taxi service requests through the mobile application. For this purpose, Mico will deal with identifying data, contact information, geolocation information, taxi license and transportation card.
- Sending comercial communications from third parties.Mico will process personal data to send electronically, personalized information that may be of interest to the user about the products or services related to the world of taxi transport. For this purpose, Mico will process contact data.
- Participation in satisfaction surveysMico will process personal data to obtain information about the level of user satisfaction with respect to the service provided. For this purpose, Mico will process contact data.
How long do we keep personal information?
Personal data provided by users and drivers will be kept as long as the contractual relationship with Mico persists. When the basis of legitimation of the treatment is the consent of the user, the personal data will be kept as long as they do not withdraw their consent or request to unsubscribe from the service in question.
Mico will not keep personal data of users for longer than indicated in the previous paragraph, unless required by a legal obligation that is applicable. What is the legitimacy for the treatment of personal data?
The legal basis for the treatment or access to personal data of users of the application and drivers is the existence of a contractual relationship.
For the rest of purposes, the legitimation for the treatment is the consent of the users. Users can withdraw their consent at any time.
To which recipients will personal information be communicated?
Mico may assign personal data when required by a legal obligation, to respond to claims that refer to the infringement by advertisements or other content of rights of third parties or for the protection of their interests, provided that these preponderate over the rights of users.
Mico may only transfer personal data in cases not included in the previous paragraph if it has the specific, informed and unambiguous consent of the users.
We also inform you that third parties may treat personal data of users on behalf of Mico for the provision of the services requested by it. These third parties will be considered responsible for the treatment and offer sufficient guarantees to apply appropriate technical and organizational measures for compliance with the RGPD. Below is an illustration of third parties that can access personal data of users:
- Drivers for the provision of transport service.
- Computer companies for the maintenance of the application and the website.
- Payment providers to manage the payment of journeys.
Mico will not make international data transfers without the explicit consent of the users.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Right of access: users have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether Mico treats personal data concerning them and, in such case, to access them. Also, you will have the right to obtain a copy of the data.
- Right of rectification: users have the right to request the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning them.
- Right of withdrawal: users have the right to request the deletion of their data, among other reasons, when the data are no longer adequate, necessary or relevant for the purposes for which they were collected.
Regarding the publication of your comments, users may exercise their right to be forgotten, so that they are no longer accessible through the website.
- Opposition right: users have the right to oppose the processing of their personal data, for reasons related to their particular situation. In such case, Mico will cease to process said data, unless there are legitimate compelling reasons, or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to limit treatment: users, under the premise that certain conditions apply, may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case Mico may only treat them, with the exception of their conservation, for the exercise or defense of claims, for the protection of rights of third parties or for reasons of public interest.
- Right to data portability: users have the right to receive or, where appropriate, to Mico to provide their personal data to third parties in a structured, commonly used and mechanized reading format, provided that said treatment is based on the consent of the users and is carried out by automated means..
Users can exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion (and oblivion), opposition, limitation and portability through postal mail to c/ Azcona, 36 – Bajo, 28028 Madrid or by email to hola[@]micocar[.]com, providing a photocopy of ID or identity document.
Mico undertakes to respond to all requests within the period established in current regulations.
What treatment is carried out of the IP addresses and the information obtained from the cookies?
Due to the communication protocols existing on the Internet, when users visit our website, Mico automatically receives the IP (Internet Protocol) address that has been assigned to your computer by your Access Provider. The registration of this IP address serves only for internal purposes, such as access statistics to this website. As a general rule, the IP address for the same user is different from one Internet connection to another, so it is not possible to track browsing habits through the web by a specific user.
In compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of the Law of Services of the
What types of cookies does this Application and / or Website use?
- Technical cookies: allow the user to navigate through the Application and / or Website and use the different options or services that exist in it such as access to restricted access parts, remember the currency used or the completion of the purchase process.
- Functionality cookies: they record information about the options that the user makes and provide the services requested in this Application and / or Website.
- Social cookies: they are necessary for external social networks (Facebook, Google and Twitter). Its function is to control the interaction with social widgets within the Application and / or Website. This type of cookies are used in the domains “facebook.com”, “google.com” and “twitter.com”;
- Analytical cookies: they collect information to evaluate the use that the user makes of the Application and / or Website and the general activity of the same. The analytics of the Application and / or Website is the measurement, collection, analysis and creation of reports of Internet data in order to understand and optimize the use of the Application and / or Website.
- Statistical cookies: they allow gathering information about the activity of the visitor of the Application and / or Website. This information is used to help improve the services provided to its users.
- Affiliate Cookies: allow you to track visits from other websites, with which Mico has an affiliation contract.
The user has the option of not accepting them and preventing the generation of cookies, by configuring their browser to block them. However, Mico not responsible for the deactivation of the same prevent the proper functioning of the page Application and / or Website.